In 2010, a man named lloyd came to Buffalo with the crazy idea of selling tacos out of a truck. 8 years later he opened 3 more trucks, 2 restaurants and an ice cream shop. Now, when people mention Buffalo, the first thing they think of is lloyd.
Not the Bills or Sabres, not our parks system or re-developed waterfront, but the city’s first taco truck. Crazy right?
With #716 Day on Monday & the anniversary of our first food truck service on Friday (July 20th), we decided to crown this #Buffalloyd Week!!
Every day there’s a giveaway whether it’s on our trucks or in the Factories. Checkout the full schedule below & plan your attack to end this week with a boat load of lloyd goodies.
- Buffalo Sports Day!
- Wear a Lindy Ruff Jersey or Buffalo Bills helmet to any LUNCH stop for a free regular nacho with queso
- Buy a flight of Mezcal, get a FREE Rabbit Pocket Tee
- Available at both Factories, open 11a-11p
- Bring a head of cabbage, get a pair of sunglasses (at all LUNCH truck stops)
- Everything donated is being taken to Friends of the Night People after service ends!
- 6p at the Williamsville Taco Factory (5933 Main Street, Williamsville)
- Entrance fee is $10 (includes burrito)
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place! Winner gets $100 cash!
- Sign up right here
- In honor of OG’s maiden voyage 8 years ago today, everyone with the first or last name “Lloyd” gets a free burrito!
- Must show ID to receive burrito (limit 1 per person)
- Offer applies to all LUNCH truck stops
lloyd makes his official yoga debut
- *SOLD OUT*
- Where: 5933 Main Street, Williamsville
- Join us & Lululemon for a special pop-up shop from 11a-1p!!
- We’re tired, it’s been a long week
- All trucks, Factories & Churn Soft Serve are CLOSED!!
- The company is taking a trip to Darien Lake for the day