Thursday March 2nd marks a big day for Buffalo!!
Beginning at 10a, open the Uber app on your phone and you will have the chance to bring a lloyd truck directly to you! Here’s how it works:
Open the app, tap the “lloyd” pop-up, and if successful, we will contact you. We have 2 trucks that will be available for request, making 3 stops all day, serving a total of 20 people at each location.
In tandem, we’ll have our catering vans available for request! This option will also serve 20 people, but the menu is rigid. We are offering 10 chicken burritos, 5 pork and 5 black bean, including 10 southwest potato salads and 10 corn & bean salads to go with it.
Below is an outline of the day’s events!
- 10a: App opens. You can now request a lloyd truck. If successful, a lloyd employee will contact you!
- 11a-11:30a: First service. We can serve up to 20 people, but no more!
- 11:30a: App opens again, you can now request a truck!
- 12:30p-1p: 2nd service, can only serve 20 people
- 1p: App opens for the last time.
- 2p-2:30p: Final service! We wipe the sweat off our brow and high five for a successful and crazy day.
- 10:30a: App opens. If your request is accepted, a lloyd employee will contact you!
- 12p: App opens. You can now request again!
- 1:30p: App opens for the last time. Last chance to get your request in!
There you have it. A one-day promotion to bring tacos & burritos to the people of Buffalo. Goodnight and Goodluck.