The lloyd Customer Experience Associate is responsible for ensuring high-quality customer interactions through proactive updates and quick, thorough resolution of customer-related issues. The sole goal of the Customer Experience Associate is to delight customers, no matter the situation, by providing detailed and thorough follow-through, as you are the first and last impression of the company.
Who YOU Are
The ideal lloyd Customer Experience Associate is a quick thinker, who understands that the service experience is what separates a great company from an average one. Detailed and diligent, you’re a hard worker who enjoys being a customer advocate who is not afraid to go the extra mile with a “no task is too small” attitude.
Experience and Education:
- A high school degree or equivalent
- A 4 year undergraduate degree in Marketing or a related field is a plus, but not required
- At least 2 years consecutive work-related experience in Customer Service, Marketing with strong knowledge and passion for customer service, food and community
- At least 1 years of work-related experience in a startup, catering, restaurant, or retail environment.
What You Will DO!
The following are the desired outcomes of the lloyd Customer Experience Associate:
- To ensure the highest quality customer experience at every lloyd taco factory and truckstop
- To successfully manage the day-to-day customer service inquiries through all support channels
- To assist in the implementation of initiatives designed to enhance the customer experience
- Promptly answer inbound customer support calls and emails. Provide assistance, detailed information and or quick issue resolution to the customer within set service SLA times.
- Lead conversations with customers, bloggers, and other influencers to solicit feedback and reporting on front-line trends.
- Conduct in-person visits to taco factories and truck stops to speak with, and survey new customers and existing ones.
- Assist operations management with implementing experience related changes and optimizations based on customer feedback..
- Master our internal web-based tools in order to efficiently and effectively support customers and maintain customer relationships.
- Report on customer experience issues, resolutions, and thoughts on improvements for the future.
- Promote food, health and nutrition in the region by representing lloyd food truck and catering at various community-related events as necessary
- Other tasks as assigned by management discretion
About lloyd Products, Inc.
Founded in July 2010, lloyd Taco Trucks is a traveling Buffalo food experience serving fun, fresh, taquería style food.
Childhood friends, Peter Cimino and Chris Dorsaneo, conceptualized lloyd when they realized Western New York lacked palatable, affordable street food options. The timing was right when Dorsaneo moved back to Buffalo after working around the country in high-end restaurants and resorts, and Cimino sought an entrepreneurial concept to take Buffalo by storm.
They currently operate four food trucks, two restaurants — lloyd Taco Factory on Hertel Avenue and Main Street in
Williamsville, and the recently re-opened Churn Soft Serve and Coffee. Tomatillo pork tacos, braised beef burritos and tricked out nachos are the menu staples that keep hungry Buffalonians coming back for more. lloyd has won many esteemed awards, including Artvoice’s “Best Street Food,” “Best Food Truck”, “Best Restaurant Decor” and Buffalo Spree’s “Best Tacos in Western New York,” “Best New Restaurant”, “Best Kids Menu,” and “Best Food Truck,” “Best Chef to Watch” for Chef
Dorsaneo and Sous Chef Teddy Bryant, as well as Social Media Club’s “Best Use of Social Media.”
Website: www.whereslloyd.com | www.churnsoftserve.com
Facebook: @lloydTacoTrucks | @lloydTacoFactory | @ChurnSoftServe
Instagram: @whereslloyd_ | @lloydtacofactory | @churnsoftserveApply Now