The driving focus of the Director of Marketing is to lead the day to day marketing and catering sales operations at lloyd through building, growing, and optimizing the efforts of the departments. The Director of Marketing will work with executives to evaluate business decisions, market opportunities, potential investments, partnerships and provide functional expertise within existing operations as necessary.
Who YOU Are
The lloyd Director of Marketing is an experienced business manager and self-starter who enjoys growing and leading a team of marketing and sales professionals. The Director of Marketing should have previous experience in building, growing and scaling departments, new products and services in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Experience and Education:
- A 4-year undergraduate degree in Marketing or a related field; MBA a plus
- At least 5 years consecutive work-related experience in Business, Marketing and/or Sales Management, with strong knowledge and passion for customers, business, food, and community
- At least 2 years of work-related experience in a startup, catering, restaurant, or retail environment.
What You Will DO!
The following are the desired outcomes of the lloyd Director of Marketing:
- To achieve departmental goals and company revenue targets set forth by executive management
- To successfully manage the day-to-day execution of marketing and catering sales operations
- To assist in the evaluation of market opportunities, partnerships and potential investments where the entrepreneur has particular expertise; and
- To provide functional expertise to assist executives and management in matters related to marketing and sales
- Recruit, hire and train a talented team of marketing and sales professionals that love working at lloyd
- Manage a multi-disciplinary team of marketing and sales professionals to ensure on-goal and on-time completion of departmental initiatives
- Analyze data, emerging themes, current issues, and macro trends to develop marketing plans, product, strategy, etc
- Identify internal and external growth opportunities for lloyd through audits, assessments, customer and market research
- Create and execute comprehensive marketing and sales campaigns that achieve intended goals
- Create and present monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing and sales budgets, strategic plans
- Serve as the primary contact for media; work proactively to identify and promote lloyd to news outlets
- Serve as the primary contact for all marketing and sales vendors, including agencies and consultants
- Collaborate with internal and external design, engineering, and sales teams to execute business to profitability as required
- Day-to-day management of departmental projects and resources to ensure successful on-time completion of initiatives and projects assigned
- Promote food, health, and nutrition in the region by representing lloyd food truck and catering at various community-related events as necessary
- Define and drive projects that enhance lloyd food truck and caterings ability to provide resources and knowledge to the regional food, health, wellness and farming communities
About lloyd Products, Inc.
Founded in July 2010, lloyd Taco Trucks is a traveling Buffalo food experience serving fun, fresh, taquería style food. Childhood friends, Peter Cimino and Chris Dorsaneo, conceptualized lloyd when they realized Western New York lacked palatable, affordable street food options. The timing was right when Dorsaneo moved back to Buffalo after working around the country in high-end restaurants and resorts, and Cimino sought an entrepreneurial concept to take Buffalo by storm. They currently operate four food trucks, two restaurants — lloyd Taco Factory on Hertel Avenue and Main Street in Williamsville, and the recently re-opened Churn Soft Serve and Coffee. Tomatillo pork tacos, braised beef burritos and tricked out nachos are the menu staples that keep hungry Buffalonians coming back for more. lloyd has won many esteemed awards, including Artvoice’s “Best Street Food,” “Best Food Truck”, “Best Restaurant Decor” and Buffalo Spree’s “Best Tacos in Western New York,” “Best New Restaurant”, “Best Kids Menu,” and “Best Food Truck,” “Best Chef to Watch” for Chef Dorsaneo and Sous Chef Teddy Bryant, as well as Social Media Club’s “Best Use of Social Media.”
Website: www.whereslloyd.com | www.churnsoftserve.com
Facebook: @lloydTacoTrucks | @lloydTacoFactory | @ChurnSoftServe
Instagram: @whereslloyd | @lloydtacofactory | @churnsoftserveApply Now