The driving focus of the Marketing Manager will lead the day to day marketing operations at lloyd by building, growing, and optimizing the efforts of the department. The Marketing Manager will work with the Director of Marketing to implement marketing plans and campaigns, as well as execute on key initiatives while providing functional expertise within existing operations as necessary.
Who YOU Are
The lloyd Marketing Manager is a proven marketer with expertise in Internet marketing who enjoys growing and leading a team of marketing professionals. The ideal Marketing Manager should have previous experience in building a marketing department in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while successfully delivering results along the way.
Experience and Education:
- A 4-year undergraduate degree in Marketing or a related field
- At least 4 years of consecutive work-related experience in Marketing, with strong functional knowledge and passion for SEO, Social Media, and Online Advertising
- At least 2 years of work-related experience in a startup, catering, restaurant, or retail environment.
What You Will DO!
The following are the desired outcomes of the lloyd Marketing Manager:
- To achieve departmental goals set forth by the Director of Marketing
- To successfully manage the day-to-day execution of marketing operations
- To assist in the evaluation of market opportunities, partnerships, and potential initiative as it relates to marketing the company
- Day-to-day management of a multi-disciplinary team of marketing professionals to ensure successful on-time completion of initiatives and projects assigned
- Day-to-day management of departmental projects and resources to ensure successful on-time completion of initiatives and projects assigned
- Lead daily team huddle and assist the Director of Marketing in executing on the team weekly meeting.
- Provide coaching, guidance, and training to a team of marketing professionals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Create and execute comprehensive marketing campaigns that achieve the intended goals laid out by the Director of
- Collaborate with internal and external design, engineering, and sales teams to execute business to profitability as required
- Analyze data, emerging themes, current issues, and macro trends to develop marketing plans, and contribute to strategy, etc
- Analyze monthly departmental performance and create reports that detail results, wins, losses, and what can be done next month to improve
- Promote food, health, and nutrition in the region by representing lloyd food truck and catering at various community-related events as necessary
- Define and drive projects that enhance lloyd food truck and caterings ability to provide resources and knowledge to the regional food, health, wellness and farming communities
About lloyd Products, Inc.
Founded in July 2010, lloyd Taco Trucks is a traveling Buffalo food experience serving fun, fresh, taquería style food.
Childhood friends, Peter Cimino and Chris Dorsaneo, conceptualized lloyd when they realized Western New York lacked palatable, affordable street food options. The timing was right when Dorsaneo moved back to Buffalo after working around the country in high-end restaurants and resorts, and Cimino sought an entrepreneurial concept to take Buffalo by storm.
They currently operate four food trucks, two restaurants — lloyd Taco Factory on Hertel Avenue and Main Street in
Williamsville, and the recently re-opened Churn Soft Serve and Coffee. Tomatillo pork tacos, braised beef burritos and tricked out nachos are the menu staples that keep hungry Buffalonians coming back for more. lloyd has won many esteemed awards, including Artvoice’s “Best Street Food,” “Best Food Truck”, “Best Restaurant Decor” and Buffalo Spree’s “Best Tacos in Western New York,” “Best New Restaurant”, “Best Kids Menu,” and “Best Food Truck,” “Best Chef to Watch” for Chef
Dorsaneo and Sous Chef Teddy Bryant, as well as Social Media Club’s “Best Use of Social Media.”
Website: www.whereslloyd.com | www.churnsoftserve.com
Facebook: @lloydTacoTrucks | @lloydTacoFactory | @ChurnSoftServe
Instagram: @whereslloyd_ | @lloydtacofactory | @churnsoftserveApply Now