Who YOU Are
The lloyd Truck Quarterback is a natural leader, with strong communication skills, who is well organized and works well under pressure throughout the day. The Truck Quarterback should be the role model for the rest of the truck workers, acting as a liaison between the numbers and reality of the customer experience for the lloyd Day/Night Hawk.
What You Will DO!
The following are the desired outcomes of the lloyd Truck Quarterback:
- To manage efficient operation and responsibility of truck, including cleanliness, equipment care, food quality/consistency, food safety, and driving;
- To ensure every customer receives the best possible food experience and receives a Five-Star experience.
- To provide functional expertise to assist with existing lloyd food truck and catering operations as needed.
- Orchestrate proper work flow between various stations during the truck service.
- Orchestrate after service changeover between other truck crew members
- Monitor food portioning, quality, and safety before during and after truck service
- Assemble food products quickly, cleanly and to lloyd standards
- Assemble and load all food and supplies for food truck functions for the scheduled location(s).
- Stock food trucks with condiments, serving utensils, and napkins; refill condiment containers, utensils, and napkins as needed.
- Utilize approved food production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures, and standard portion control.
- Serve customers in an efficient and friendly manner, and invite them back
- Resolve customer concerns and represent company in a courteous and friendly manner in all customer interactions.
- Monitor and operate generator and propane tank to maximize efficiency.
- Replenish truck fuel as needed
- Clean truck, inside and out, as well as kitchen work areas. Clean spilled food or drink or broken dishes/bottles, and removes empty bottles and trash.
- Properly store foods in designated areas following proper dating and labeling procedures.
- A valid state driver’s license
- At least 2 years in a food service environment preferred