“Live music is the cure for what ails ya.”
He’s right. Super, super right. This summer at lloyd Taco Factory Williamsville will feature some of the best bands from across Buffalo, beginning with the unique, harmony-packed, funky Folk-Rock group PA Line!! Admission all year is FREE.
Every Thursday from June-August (minus July 4th & 18th), we are having live music at our Williamsville Taco Factory located at 5933 Main Street as part of the Music on Main series sponsored by the Williamsville Business Association! Hailing from Buffalo, NY, PA Line had a huge 2017 playing the NYC Marathon, opening for Iron & Wine, & grabbing a spot at The Great Blue Heron Music Festival. They look to keep the momentum rolling from a successful overseas tour in 2018 & hit the road this year to support their recent full-length release, “Peace Always”.
The 2019 lloyd Live Music Lineup:
- June 6th, 7-9p: PA Line
- June 13th, 7-9p: Vin DeRosa
- June 20th, 6-8p: Mike DiSanto
- June 27th, 7-9p: DJ LoPro
- July 3rd, 7-10p: 80’s Night with Invisible Touch
- July 11th, 6-9p: DJ Cutler
- July 20th, 8-10p: 9th Anniversary Party with The Strictly Hip
- July 25th, 7-9p: Jungle Steve
- August 1st, 6-9p: GRAVY
- August 8th, 7-10p: XOXO Trio
- August 15th, 7-9p: Tim Britt Live
- August 22nd, 7:30-9:30p: Ed Wyner LIVE!
- August 29th, 7-9p: The Tins